Best GuacamoleFrom princethecockerspaniel 10 years ago
How to make it
- First you need to cyt avacados in half, take out pit, and spoon avocado into a mixing bowl.
- Now add the minced garlic and squeeze your juice from one-half of the lime into the bowl of avacado.
- Then smash the ingredients together till creamy.
- Next you want to fold in diced tomato and diced onion, a couple pinches of salt, and the juice from the remaining lime half (Also add cilantro or peppers at this time).
- Now you can cover the bowl and refrigerate for approx. 30-45 minutes.
- Then you can cover and taste.
- Add salt as you need it..
- Note:Lime gives the avocado helps it stay green.
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating5 people
This sounds really good!!! I will try it this weekend.misspattiecakes in Tyler loved it
love avacados...look forward to trying it!peachypeach in Antioch loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!