Heavenly Asiago Angel Hair PastaFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups vidalia onion, chopped (or any sweet onion) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1-10 ounces package of fresh spinach, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped; 3 pieces roughly shopping list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 4 cups cooked, hot angel hair pasta shopping list
- Shredded asiago cheese....a whole lotta Asiago if you're like me! shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute longer.
- Add water and chopped spinach.
- Cover and cook until spinach is wilted, only takes about 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, chicken, bacon, and balsamic vinegar.
- Cook until heat thorougly.
- Serve over cooked, hot angel hair pasta and sprinkle with lots of Asiago Cheese.
- Serve with good crusty bread and a salad.