Chocolate Sour Cream CupcakesFrom kjroxx 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 60g unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour (all-purpose) shopping list
- 1/2 tspn salt shopping list
- 1/2 tspn bicarb soda shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 tspn vanilla extract_ shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 175 C (350 F). Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- 2. In electric mixer combine boiling water, butter, caster sugar and cocoa. Beat until sugar is dissolved.
- 3. Sift all dry ingredients together.
- 4. Blend egg, sour cream and vanilla in seperate bowl.
- 5. Alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream mix to mixer bowl while mixer is running.
- 6. Spoon mix into liners until about 1/2 full. Bake for 25 minutes.