Caramel Chicken or shrimpFrom sparklemachine 8 years ago
- 2-3 chicken breast cut into cubes (or 20 raw shrimp no skin) shopping list
- 2 table spoons of olive oil shopping list
- 4 table spoons of sugar shopping list
- 3 table spoons of soy sauce shopping list
- 3 table spoons of whiskey (or cognac) shopping list
- 1 table spoon of toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- salt and pepper! shopping list
- cooked white rice or whatever you want to serve it on. shopping list
How to make it
- This is so simple!
- Warm up the oil in a non-stick wok or frying pan.
- Add the chix cubes (or shrimp) and let it brown a little stirring every now an again for about 5 minutes
- Add the sugar and let it caramelize a bit
- Pour in the whiskey and the soy sauce and let simmer for 8-10 minutes
- Add salt and pepper
- Throw the toasted sesame seeds over when you are done
- Serve it up right away on a bed of white rice!