Roasted Red Pepper HummusFrom deedeec 7 years ago
- 1 can chickpeas w/ liquid shopping list
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup tahini shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers shopping list
- 5 cloves roasted garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp turmeric shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- olive oil optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender or large food processor combine until smooth chickpeas and liquid, red peppers, tahini, garlic, turmeric. Add black beans and lime juice, combine till smooth. If too thick, add more lime juice or water or olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. If you like it spicier use cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with fresh cut vegis, crackers, pita wedges, chips... anything you like to dip.