Orange Cream SaladFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1-20 ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained shopping list
- 1-16 ounce can peaches, sliced and drained shopping list
- 1-12 ounce can mandarin orange sections, drained shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium apple, chopped shopping list
- 1-3 ounce package vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice, concentrate shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine fruits, set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate for 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Spoon over fruit and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!