Baked Chicken with Mushrooms and ArtichokesFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves (can use up to 6 if desired) shopping list
- kosher salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange in greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
- Cut artichoke hearts in half.
- Top chicken breasts with artichoke hearts, mushrooms and green onions.
- Combine reserved artichoke heart marinade and wine. Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.