Cheesy Italian Beef and Noodle BaeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 14 ounce can tomatoes shopping list
- 7-1/2 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- 6 green onions shopping list
How to make it
- In large frying pan sauté ground beef and garlic then drain off fat.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese then simmer 10 minutes.
- Cook egg noodles and toss with sour cream, cream cheese and green onions.
- Spoon half of the noodle cheese mixture into a greased casserole dish and top with half the meat mixture.
- Add remaining noodles and top with remaining sauce.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I made this tonight and it was awesome!! I didn't see what temperature to cook it at, so I did 350 degrees, it turned out perfect. This was different and quite tasty. Thanks for the cool recipe!!!!!!knwalter in Paulsboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!