Vegetable and Asiago PastaFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle (bow-tie) pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 ounces green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces, about 2 cups shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, cut into fourths shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into eighths, then into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half shopping list
- 3/4 cup asiago cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat water to boiling.
- Add beans, boil uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Cover and boil 2-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain, set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook mushrooms, zucchini, onion, garlic, oregano and salt to taste in oil.
- Cook about 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until onions are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans, heat until hot all the way through.
- Serve vegetable mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle with Asiago cheese.