Grilled Steak and Potatoes with Garlic ButterFrom gasman 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed and halved shopping list
- 1 TBS olive oil shopping list
- sea salt and cracked black pepper ( to taste) shopping list
- 4 TBS unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 TBS parsley (fresh is best) shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 4 boneless strip steaks, about 1 inch thick shopping list
How to make it
- Toss potatoes and oil in medium microwave-safebowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high until slightly softened, about 4 minutes, tossing potatoes halfway through cooking
- Beat butter with fork in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Mix in parsley,garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinke steaks with salt and pepper. Grill steaks over hot fire until well browned on both sides and internal temp. reaches 125 degrees,(med. rare).Grill potatoes, starting cut side down and turning several times , until soft and grill marked 7 to 8 min.
- Transfer steaks to serving platter and top each steak with 1 TBS parsley butter. Cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes. Toss potatoeswith remaining tablespoons parsley butter in bowl. Serve steaks with potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookgasman Nemo, TX
The Rating3 people
HMMMMM... sounds like i will get on this right now!!! will let you know how it goes.. the only difference.. i will be using venison tip steaks.. !!! Oh just to let some of you know. that if you use coffee (day old coffee) you can get the 'gamey' tas...moreladyhvnly in Cottonwood loved it
Yummy, love this, good stuff.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it