Bavarian Sausage CasseroleFrom abbysmom35 8 years ago
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 medium onions, sliced, separated into rings shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker; layer a
- third of the potatoes, sausage, onions and cheese soup.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Pour cream of celery soup over the top
- Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 hours or until the
- potatoes are tender
- Add the peas and cook 30 minutes longer
The Cookabbysmom35 Albion, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!