Chilled Florida Avocado SoupFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 1 13 oz can of chicken broth, low sodium shopping list
- 1 cup of half and half shopping list
- 1 large ripe avocado shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice shopping list
- watercress sprigs (if you can find fresh) Sometime, I use cilantro but not everyone likes cilantro. The peppery watercress is best. shopping list
How to make it
- In blender, combine chicken broth and cream. Peel avocado and cut in chunks. Add to blender with seasoned salt and lemon juice.
- Blend the ingredients until well blended. Pour into glass bowl, cover and chill for 3 hours. Serve in small chilled bowls and garnish with watercress.