EGG CAKEFrom noir 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 c. seasoned croutons shopping list
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese/optional: Velveeta if you prefer shopping list
- 2 lbs.Cooked Jimmy Dean or a spicy sausage/optional: ham if you prefer shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or Golden Mushroom shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Place croutons in a greased 9"x13" baking dish (pyrex), add cheese and meat (cooked and drained).
- Beat together eggs, mustard and 2 1/2 cups milk.
- Pour over meat layer.
- **Refrigerate overnight, covered**
- ** Remove cover and next morning mix soup and 1/2 c. milk and spread over top.**
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve to a happy crowd...:)