Chicken CurryFrom chiieddy 9 years ago
- 1 lb chicken breast (boneless, skinless) shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 1 8 oz can of coconut milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp red curry paste shopping list
- salt & pepper to Taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fish oil shopping list
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- optional: 5 clementine oranges OR 1 diced pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into cubes and cook over heat.
- Once chicken is mostly cooked, Cut up the onion and the garlic and add.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook until onion is translucent, not brown.
- Add coconut milk and curry paste
- Bring to simmer
- Add fish oil.
- Slowly add in sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Curry should be neither sweet nor salty, so when the balance between the fish oil and the sugar is made, you should stop adding them. If it’s too salty, add more sugar. If it’s too salty, add more fish oil.
- Simmer for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add in your orange slices or pineapple to taste and let cook an additional minute or so.