Chicken RingFrom jemison 6 years ago
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls - 8 count each, keep refrigerated until ready to use shopping list
- 1 - 10 or 12 oz can Chunk White chicken, drain and shred shopping list
- 1 1/2 c red bell pepper, chopped small shopping list
- 1 - 10 oz frozen broccoli or spinach - chopped (your choice) thawed and drained, then squeeze out excess water (I use broccoli) shopping list
- 1 c mild cheddar cheese - grated shopping list
- 1/3 c Best Food/Hellman's mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1 lemon - use the zest from whole lemon only shopping list
- 1 t nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Place all of the above ingredients except the Crescent Rolls in a large bowl and blend well with a fork.
- Use only 15 crescent triangles on a 15” Pizza Stone or air puffed sheet pan.
- Place a jar or the mouth of a glass in the center of the stone or pan.
- In an over-lapping circle place the cresent dough to fit around your jar or glass (the wide end of the dough should be toward the center and the points out to the edge of the stone or pan). It will resemble a sunflower pattern.
- Place the meat mixture on the wide end of the circle with a large melon scoop or spoon. Shape and smooth the meat mixture in a continous circle. Remove the jar or glass.
- Pull each point over the filling and tuck under the center circle.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the ring cool and place on a round serving platter. Pre-slice to yield 15 servings.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!