Rice BallsFrom jemison 7 years ago
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 green scallion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 t dried parsley shopping list
- 4 T plain flour shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1 T milk shopping list
- 1 c left over cold rice shopping list
- Crisco vegetable oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the egg, onion, scallion, parsley, flour, salt and milk.
- Add rice and stir to blend.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of the batter in hot oil and deep-fry until golden brown (the balls will float to the top when done).
- Drain on paper towels.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating4 people
i added this to my favorite, great idea ..just what i neede cause we have rice as a main dish most of the time and imagine the leftover .....thanks for posting.lohashim in Riyadh loved it