Perfect riz au laitFrom fanny_the_fairy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put the rice and water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Lower the temperature and cook the rice, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Drain the rice in a strainer and rinse it; set aside.
- Rinse out the saucepan, then pour in the milk, sugar and the scraped vanilla bean. When it boils, stir in the cooked rice. Reduce the heat and let the mixture bubble away for about 30 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer either into a large bowl or two small ramekins.
- You can eat it warm or cold from the refrigerator.
The Cookfanny_the_fairy Magagnosc, FR
- Not added to any groups yet!