Lemon-Kiwi CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- ½ c butter shopping list
- ½ c turbinado sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 4 tbsp low-fat lemon flavoured yoghurt shopping list
- ¾ c self-raising flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk powder shopping list
- ¼ c dried kiwi fruit slices, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 fresh kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a loaf pan. Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in yoghurt.
- Sift in flour and milk powder and stir in kiwi fruit slices and dried kiwi fruit.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 50 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
nicejimmytan in KL loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Whole Foods142 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Just Love To Cook48 members