Chocolate Chip Yogurt CookiesFrom ali4sls 9 years ago
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. shortening shopping list
- 1/2 c. yogurt (I usually use vanilla, but have tried other flavors such as orange, lemon, or raspberry with great results). shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 3/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 c. dark-chocolate chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugars, butter, and shortening until light and fluffy. Add yogurt and vanilla; blend well.
- Sift in flour, soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 8-12 minutes (I usually bake them for 11 minutes).
- Cool for one minute, then remove from the baking sheet to a wire rack.
The Cookali4sls Gastonia, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!