Noodle KugleFrom ravenseyes 9 years ago
- 1 container (16 oz.) cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 5 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 package (12 oz.) broad egg noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon each cinnamon and sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In 4 - 5 quart pot filling 3/4 of the way bring water to boil add noodles and cook till nearly done.
- Beat eggs, add cottage cheese,sour cream and sugar. When well mixed slowly add melted (not hot) butter. Add vanilla and cinnamon and sugar. Some people like to add rasins as well.
- Add noodles and stir well.
- Pour into a 8" x 13" well greased dish.
- I like to shake a little extra cinnamon and sugar over the top before baking 1 hour at 350 degrees.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating4 people
That sounds different, think I'll give it a try. Is it to be served with a meal or more like a dessert, I would thing to finish a meal off, am I right?henrie in Savannah loved it
Oh my gosh, now that's really making it tempting, now that I'm more familiar with this site and how things work, I'll have to give you a 5 on this one. :)henrie in Savannah loved it
I love kugel and your recipe is a really good recipe! I've never added sour cream to my recipe so I'm going to try your recipe! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us here!!!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it