Strawberry Pretzel SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 9 ounce package of pretzels shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1-3/4 stick butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping shopping list
- 1 large package strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 20 ounces frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Crush pretzels either in blender or food processor then add 3 tablespoon sugar.
- Mix pretzels and sugar with melted butter.
- Press in glass rectangular baking dish and bake at 375 for 8 minutes then cool well.
- Mix cream cheese with one cup sugar and mix well.
- Add whipped topping and pour over crust.
- Mix gelatin with hot water then add the frozen strawberries.
- When cool pour over filling and refrigerate for several hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
My daughter's favorite "salad" - it never lasts long around our house! It gets a 5 anytime I make it, so I'm passing that rating along to your recipe!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
I have this recipe, given to me by a former co-worker who used to bring it to luncheons. It is really great! And I really don't even care for pretzels.grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!