Beef Tenderloin Filets with Green Peppercorn SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook fillets 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add wine, broth and peppercorns to skillet and reduce by half about 20 minutes.
- Stir in cream and mustard and reduce by half about 20 minutes.
- Place fillet on plate and drizzle with sauce then top with additional peppercorns for garnish.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!