Parisian ChickenFrom noir 8 years ago
- 2 ea. chickens, about 2-1/2 pound cut into eighths shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped shopping list
- salt & white pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 ea. green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 med. very ripe tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 c. dry white wine shopping list
- Pinch of cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in slow-cooker.
- Cover pot and set at Low.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Delicious! Great to serve to Guests!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
CrockPots Are Cool Again856 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Back To Basics347 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Family Favourites134 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together135 members
Last Suppers31 members