Chocolate Speckled Blood Orange CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- ¾ c shortening shopping list
- ½ c white sugar shopping list
- 2/3 c brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 c blood orange juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp grated blood orange rind shopping list
- 1 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 1 c spelt flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups mini bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease cookie sheets lightly
- Cream shortening, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, vanilla, and orange juice.
- Combine the dry ingredients and the orange peel and stir in to the creamed mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then remove to cooling rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze130 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Cookies And Sweets452 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members