Cheese n Bean DipFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the garlic cloves on a square of foil, add 2 tsp water and make a little parcel.
- Roast for about 15 minutes towards the top of the oven, or until the cloves are soft.
- Cool, then squeeze out the softened pulp into a food processor.
- Tip the lima beans into the processor and add the cheese and rosemary.
- Blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget555 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients221 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Gluten Free No Wheat239 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
1500 Calories A Day172 members
Vegetarian Food Lover423 members