Chicken Chipotle Burrito BowlsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves cubed shopping list
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 4 corn tortillas cut or torn into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked white rice shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese or pepper jack cheese shopping list
- Fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray a rectangular glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken in an even layer in baking dish.
- In a bowl combine beans, corn, tomatoes, chipotle chili peppers, cumin, cilantro and garlic then pour mixture evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle with tortilla pieces then bake for 30 minutes.
- To serve divide rice evenly among four serving bowls and top with chicken mixture.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- curious Commerce, GA
- imhungry Northern, OH
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- benji Allentown, NJ
- dcoffey0420 New Smyrna Beach, FL
- cherrybomb Ladera Ranch, CA
- april13 San Antonio, TX
- chelleybelley Edgewater Park, NJ
- haggardandjowly Minot, ND
- bs Fredericksburg, VA
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!