Spinach Roll-UpsFrom itsajourney 8 years ago
- 12 oz cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 10oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained shopping list
- 1 onion, small diced shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- Dash black pepper shopping list
- Pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked shopping list
- 2 c your favorite spaghetti or tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the cottage cheese, spinach, onion, garlic and spices in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread this mixture evenly on the cooked lasagna noodles.
- Roll each as if it were a jelly roll.
- Arrange the rolls in a 9x9 baking dish.
- Pour sauce over the rolls and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookitsajourney Hills, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!