Chicken ParmesanFrom cyates798 8 years ago
- 4 Bonless skinless chicken Breast, 1/4 in. thick shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten with tablespoon of milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 jar of pasta sauce of your choice, I use traditional or marinara shopping list
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded shopping list
- parsley, fresh chopped or dry shopping list
- 1 lb. pasta of your choice, cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Mix bread crumbs, garlic and parmesan in bowl, set aside.
- Put flour in another bowl, set aside. Same with eggs.
- Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess, dip in egg and then coat in bread crumbs.
- Melt butter in skillet and pan fry chicken over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- When chicken is cooked place in oiled baking dish.
- Pour pasta sauce over chicken, then sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve over hot cooked pasta.