Chicken Flavored RiceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/3 cups rice mix shopping list
- 2 cups cold water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- rice Mix: shopping list
- 4 cups uncooked long grain rice shopping list
- 4 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- To make rice mix combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until evenly distributed.
- Store remaining mix in a cool dry place and use within 8 months.
- To make rice combine mix, water, and butter in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cover and reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!