Mulled Cranberry-Apple CiderFrom pointsevenout 9 years ago
- 4c cranberry juice cocktail shopping list
- 4c apple cider or juice, I recommend Martinelli's. shopping list
- 3T brown sugar shopping list
- 5 (3 x 1") strips orange rind. A swivel blade vegetable peeler works well. Be sure to remove only the colored part, the white pith is bitter. shopping list
- 8 whole cloves shopping list
- 4 whole allspice shopping list
- 2 (3") cinnamon sticks, halved shopping list
- 1 whole nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Strain mixture through a fine sieve, and discard solids. Serve cider warm. Sit, sip, enjoy the wonderful flavor and the aroma in the house. You will have a soft glow in no time.
- Serving size 1 cup; 151 calories; 0% from fat.
- It tastes good cold too.