King Oyster Mushroom With Dried Scallop SauceFrom wokkingmum 7 years ago
- 150g King oyster mushroom, sliced shopping list
- a few stalk of Baby Kai Lan (芥兰) aka Chinese broccoli shopping list
- 4 pieces Dried scallop shopping list
- 200ml water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce shopping list
- a pinch of sugar to taste shopping list
- cornflour Mixture (Thickener) shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon oil shopping list
How to make it
- Soak dried scallop in the water till soften.
- Shred the dried scallop with your finger and set aside.
- Retain the water.
- Separate the leaves of the Kai Lan.
- Blanch the vegetables and arrange on the plate.
- Heat wok with oil.
- Stir fried mushroom till cooked.
- Pour in the water used to soak the dried scallop.
- Add in the oyster sauce and sugar.
- Let it simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove the mushroom and lay on top of the vegetable.
- Add in the the dried scallop.
- Bring to a bring.
- Thicken with cornflour mixture.
- Instead of Kai Lan, you can use any other vegetable you like.
- You can change this to a vegetarian dish by omitting dried scallop. Use vegetable broth & vegetarian oyster sauce instead.