Baked Cheese SandwichesFrom bitsyskitchen 6 years ago
- 1 tsp. butter or margarine shopping list
- 8 slices of white or wheat bread shopping list
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1-1/4 tsp. McCormick season All shopping list
- 1 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. poppy seed or sesame seed shopping list
How to make it
- Have an adult turn on the oven to 350° F. Using the butter or margarine, grease the bottom and sides of a 9 inch square baking pan. Arrange 4 slices of the bread in the bottom of the pan.
- Cover each slice of bread with a slice of cheese. Place 4 more slices of bread on top of the cheese. With a fork, beat the eggs well in a mixing bowl. Add the milk, Season All, dry mustard and black pepper to the eggs. Mix them together well. Pour the egg mixture over the sandwiches in the pan. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, until sandwiches are puffed and golden.
- Makes 4 servings, 1 sandwich each.