Java Man Pepper SteakFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine coffee, pepper and cumin in a sealable plastic bag.
- Add one steak, shake to coat thoroughly with the mixture.
- Repeat with remaining steaks.
- Place on a lightly oiled grill over medium-high heat (charcoal is particularly nice for this).
- Close lid and cook 5 minutes. Flip steaks and cook 5 minutes more for medium-rare.
- Remove to a platter, tent with foil and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
We love you more and more with every recipe you share.marleycoffee in Los Angeles loved it
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking For One87 members
Whole Foods142 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members