Cheese PretzelsFrom jaie 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
- Beat in cheese and mustard.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and cayenne.
- Add to the bowl and stir until mixture holds together.
- Be careful not to OVER mix.
- Form into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide into 1 tablespoon balls.
- Roll each ball into a 10-inch strip and twist ends over to form a pretzel.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with egg white.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!