Grilled Tilapia with Spinach and Cherry TomatoesFrom sunridezephyr 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare grill (high heat). Brush fish with 1 tsp. oil. Season with salt and
- pepper to taste. Grill fish about 2 minutes per side, until cooked
- through. Meanwhile, heat 1-1/2 tsp. oil
- in a heavy nonstick skillet over high heat. Stir in scallions and
- sauté 2 minutes. Add spinach and sauté about 3 minutes, until
- wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer spinach to a
- platter and keep warm. Sauté tomatoes 2 minutes in same skillet
- over high heat, until heated through. Season with
- salt and pepper to taste. Serve fish on top of spinach on platter with tomatoes around the side.
The Cooksunridezephyr Knoxville, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!