Sour Dough StarterFrom breslins 9 years ago
How to make it
- Stir together water and flour
- 24 hours later pour half your starter down the sink, add a cup of water & another cup of flour.
- Leave your starter in a dark cool place.
- Repeat once a day for two months.
- After a couple weeks or even sooner you should notice some bubbling, this doesn’t mean you are ready to make sour dough bread. Save yourself space in the trash by waiting the full two months before you try making bread.
- When time and your daily flour and water feeding has done it’s work you can put your starter in the fridge and forget about it between bread making. You cannot kill this stuff!
People Who Like This Dish 13
- crunchyopal Orangevale, Ca
- deebelle West Mifflin, PA
- jyowell La Mirada, CA
- chummers Lindstrom, MN
- jillean New Port Richey, FL
- cmmcelro Mt Pleasant - NE Texas Between Dallas And Texarkana, TX
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- jmoy37 Moore, OK
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- cuddy1849 Cambridge, ID
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookbreslins Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!