Quick Apple CakeFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 large apple, pared, cored and cut into 1/4 inch thick wedges shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.F
- Cream together butter and the 1/2 cup sugar.
- Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and flour, mixing well.
- Spread evevly in a buttered 9-inch round cake pan.
- Place apple wedges into batter to form a circular pattern.
- Mix together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over cake.
- Sprinkle top with almonds.
- Bake at 375.F for 40 minutes ro until a wooden pick iaserted in the center comes out clean.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating2 people
I made it today, haven't tried it yet, waiting for everyone to get home from work. I made it in a fit of boredom as I waited for the repairman to arrive, ALL day. It looks good, will let you know.skystone in Boerne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!