Banana Coconut Flour Muffins OrganicFrom cherihannah 6 years ago
- 1 cup organic coconut flour shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas(mashed) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Virgin coconut oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp. honey (I use raw honey) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder (aluminum free if you have) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees F
- Mix coconut flour and baking powder in separate bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl,beat eggs gradually and then :
- add milk,honey,coconut oil,butter,vanilla and salt
- Continue mixing.
- Then add the coconut flour with baking powder and mashed bananas.
- Blend well.
- Grease 12 muffin cups with coconut oil.
- Fill greased muffin cups with the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F