Chicken Cresent Roll UpsFrom samjo 7 years ago
- 1 package of 8 refrigerated crescent rolls, unbaked (bigger size is better) shopping list
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 cups 1 inch chopped, chicken breast, cooked shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
How to make it
- Separate crescent rolls and lay flat.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, slat, pepper, milk and onion.
- Spoon into each crescent triangle.
- Toll each triangle up with mixture inside, pinching ends closed.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish and brush tops with butter.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15-20 min. or until golden brown.
- In a saucepan ober low heat, combine sour cream and cream of chicken soup until heated through.
- Spoon of rollups and serve.