Cholcate-Covered StrawberriesFrom melissa 10 years ago
How to make it
- Fill the small pot with about an inch or so of water and heat ALMOST to a boil
- Place the bowl inside the pot. It shouldn't touch the water.
- Break up your chocolate bar and pop it in the bowl.
- Add 1 tblspn margarine
- Use a high-heat spatula to stir the chocolate as it melts until it's smooth and creamy.
- Dip your strawberries in as deep as you feel comfortable. End of story!
- Place on wax paper, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Serve, and hopefully get treats of your own!
- If you want, melt other chocolates (dark, milk, white) to drizzle on top. Also cruch up some peanuts and almonds, or gab some shredded coconut to make a REALLY fancy treat!
The Cookmelissa Woodbridge, NJ
The Rating6 people
Great tasty chocolate treats for Valentines Day coming soon.
Five forkstrigger in loved it
it was so easy to make and the chocalate stuck on to the strawberries and i loved it i will be making it again
cake_lover in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!