Marinated Brussels SproutsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill pickle shopping list
How to make it
- Combine wine, vinegar, sugar and garlic in a heavy sauce pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Add sprouts.
- Reduce heat then over and simmer 10 minutes.
- Transfer sprouts and liquid to a serving bowl.
- Add green onion and dill pickle.
- Serve at room temperature.