Fusilli Pasta In A Simple Cream Coriander SauceFrom vindee 8 years ago
- fusilli - 300gms shopping list
- Cream - 200ml(25% fat) shopping list
- onion - 1 / chopped fine shopping list
- garlic - 4 cloves/ Chopped fine shopping list
- Olive Oil- 2 Tbsp shopping list
- cheese - 3 Tbsp (I use whatever I have-Gouda,Cheddar...) shopping list
- coriander - 1 BIG bunch (leaves chopped up fine) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put the fusilli onto boil in plenty of salted water.
- On the other stove, put the oil in a pan with the garlic and onions.
- Allow to sweat for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the cream and simmer gently till it bubbles.
- Stir in the grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Now, put in ALL the coriander leaves. They might appear to be too many, but will wilt in a couple of minutes
- Keep stirring till the leaves wilt and impart a lovely green colour to the sauce. The flavours intensify as the sauce stands.
- If required, add a little milk to get the correct consistency
- ZATS IT!! Take it off the fire and wait for the pasta to be cooked till al dante.
- Drain the pasta, pour the sauce over, mix in well..Voila! Its ready!!