Broiled Flounder with Pineapple SalsaFrom pointsevenout 9 years ago
- 4 (4oz) flounder fillets shopping list
- butter-flavored spray shopping list
- 2t lemon-herb seasoning, salt-free shopping list
- 1/4t salt shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained shopping list
- 3 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/3c radishes, chopped shopping list
- 1/3t dried crushed red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with butter spray. Coat fish with butter spray; sprinkle with lemon-herb seasoning and salt.
- Broil fish 5 1/2" from heat 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- While fish broils, combine pineapple and remaining ingrediens. Top each fillet with 1/4 cup pineapple salsa.
- 132 calories, 12% from fat.
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating7 people
Low fat and Italian words that don't usually go together. Nice post 5 from me.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
me too! Great postbeethovens5th in loved it
Sounds simple, healthful, and delicious! Thanks!waterlily in Joplin loved it