Slowdown Hickory-Ginger RibsFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut ribs into small portions of 2 or 3 bones each.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and peppers.
- Boil ribs in seasoned water for 20 minutes.
- Drain, and let the ribs sit for about a half an hour.
- Place grilled ribs in a slow cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce and one cup of beer over the ribs.
- Cover, and cook on low for 10 hours.
- Three hours into cooking, add the cup of ginger ale. Stir to get the ribs on top into the sauce.
- Add the last of the beer three hours later and stir.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Comfort Foods776 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Ginger Lovers48 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Good Down Home Southern Food197 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members