Chicken Wings with Curry-Lime ButterFrom cherriepie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 220deg Celcius (425f)
- Wash the wings then pat dry.
- Put the wings in a bowl and drizzle well with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the wings out on a baking tray and roast for 25-30 minutes or until the skin is crisp and brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, red curry paste, lime zest and juice, honey and soy sauce into a blender.
- Season with with salt and blend to mix then transfer to a bowl.
- When the wings come out of the oven, place them into the bowl with the butter and give it a toss.
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!