Swiss Steak StewFrom desertgal 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless round steak, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes shopping list
- 3/4 cup water or beef broth shopping list
- 3 cups peeled and quartered new red potatoes shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 cup frozen or can corn shopping list
- 1 cup frozen or can green beans shopping list
- 1 garlic bulb minced shopping list
- 1 cup carrots sliced shopping list
- 2 to 3 bay leaves shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl combine flour and salt mix well. Add
- beef and coat well.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat
- over medium heat. Add beef and cook until browned.
- In a slow cooker layer potatoes, beef and onion and carrots.. Stir
- tomatoes with juice, water and any remaining flour mixture
- together. Pour over top. Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to
- 8 hours or until beef is tender. Add green beans and corn and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes cook till warm.
The Cookdesertgal Billings, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!