Wacky CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup warm water shopping list
How to make it
- In an ungreased square pan combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Make three holes in the mixture.
- Pour butter into one hole, vanilla into second hold and vinegar into third hole.
- Add warm water and mix until well blended.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Hey my mom used to make this one also... WOW
Great post! Gotta make it!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
My mom and grandmother made this cake and it's seriously the BEST chocolate cake ever! Every once in a while I will suddenly realize that I'm craving this HARD CORE. My brother and I really liked it when my mom would make it and leave it plain. It's ...moreakross in Seattle loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!