Chicken Tarragon In the CrockpotFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 pound frying chicken shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soft butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon tarragon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white wine shopping list
- Gravy: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons corn starch shopping list
- 1 cup accumulated cooking liquid (if necessary add chicken broth to make one cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Rub chicken with butter then place in crock pot.
- Combine seasoning and herbs then sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- Add wine then cover and cook on low about 8 hours.
- Do not remove lid during this time.
- Remove chicken and place on a large platter.
- To make gravy combine 2 tablespoons corn starch in two tablespoons cold water.
- Stir until smooth.
- In a saucepan combine corn starch mixture with one cup of accumulated liquid.
- Heat and stir until mixture boils and becomes thickened.
- Serve over hot chicken.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!