Broccoli SlawFrom jemison 8 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 c Best Foods/Hellman's mayonnaise shopping list
- ¼ c canned milk shopping list
- 1 T white vinegar/apple cider (zestier) shopping list
- ¼ c sugar shopping list
- Slaw: shopping list
- 1 bunch of broccoli, florets’ only – cut bite size shopping list
- 1 large pot of boiling water shopping list
- 1 bag of broccoli slaw mix shopping list
- ½ red onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 c raisins shopping list
- 1 small bag of sunflower seeds shopping list
- ½ lb bacon, cook and crumble shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place broccoli florets in a strainer and rinse.
- Pour hot water over florets’ in strainer, then immediately run cold water over it to stop the cooking process (drain well). (This step helps with the smell in broccoli and gives it a nice green color).
- Place broccoli Florets in serving bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the florets'.
- Pour the dressing over it and blend well.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours and serve.
- Refrigerate left overs no longer than a day; it will become soggy.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!