Colorful Shrimp CevicheFrom gingerlea 8 years ago
- 2 lbs. fresh, shelled shrimp cut into pieces shopping list
- 18 juicy, fresh limes juiced shopping list
- 1 medium red onion shopping list
- 1/2 of each red, green and yellow bell pepper, chopped fairly fine shopping list
- 2 or 3 habanero peppers, seeded, chopped fine shopping list
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley, or cilantro if you prefer shopping list
- habanero Sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except hot sauce in glass bowl (no metal).
- Mix well
- Cover and set on counter for 2 hours then refrigerate.
- Personally, I fix the day before and let stay in fridge until the next day as flavors go through.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and the hot sauce.
- Makes a very pretty presentation.
The Cookgingerlea Tampa, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!